Here’s what you missed this last week of October to get you caught up before the spooky weekend.
- A new Gallup poll puts public support for legalized weed at near record highs.
- AT&T has apparently been spying on customers and selling metadata to police without a search warrant (and making millions of dollars as a result).
- Uber’s self-driving truck makes maiden voyage to deliver beer.
- SNL’s Black Jeopardy skit surprisingly provides the most nuanced, touching take on contemporary American politics.
- Obamacare premiums are set to rise an average of 25% in most states this year.