The Fall season is in full swing with the leaves changing, political mudslinging, and cooler temperatures. Get caught up on what you might have missed with the digest below.
- We can all breathe a sigh of relief knowing that there wont be anymore presidential debates for another 4 years.
- The U.S. launched cruise missiles against targets in Yemen, escalating the country’s involvement in yet another Middle East conflict.
- The Ecuadorian government admitted to cutting Wikileaks’ Julian Assange’s internet access over fears that he was influencing the U.S. presidential election.
- USA Today reports that various companies including Microsoft, Pfizer and ExxonMobil used Clinton Foundation donors to lobby the State Department.
- A major cyber attack targeting Twitter, Tumblr and other major sites affected east coast users Friday morning.
So that’s that. Have a great weekend and we hope you’ll check back in next week.