Are you a leader in your campus pro-liberty group? Do you want to up your impact on campus and improve your leadership skills? Consider becoming a Campus Coordinator with Students For Liberty.
Students For Liberty is an international network of students passionate about the ideas of liberty, and their Campus Coordinators are the face of liberty on their college campuses. The highly competitive Campus Coordinator program trains student leaders to spread the ideas of a free society from the grassroots level by starting new pro-liberty student groups, organizing events to promote the ideas of liberty, providing resources to student groups, and identifying and training other pro-liberty students.
This year-long program is designed to provide leaders the training and support they need to be successful campus advocates for liberty. Ideal candidates will have the following qualities:
- At least 1 year of leadership experience in a pro-liberty student group
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Strong written and in-person communication
- Strong self-motivation to complete projects with little to no oversight
- A passion for the ideas of liberty and for organizing to make the world a freer place
- Enjoy staying up until 2am talking to other students about how to advance liberty
In addition to the above individual traits, applicants interested in becoming a Campus Coordinator should be able to dedicate 5-10 hours per week to the program for one academic year. Successful applicants will be professional, personable, and excellent communicators.