Here are some links to round out your week and send you off into the long weekend:
- San Francisco 49er’s Colin Kaepernick on why he’s refusing to stand for the national anthem.
- Veterans have come to Kaepernick’s defense against his critics.
- In a bizarre ruling, the 9th Circuit ruled that medical marijuana patients have no second amendment rights and can be denied the right to purchase a gun.
- The Atlantic’s Conor Friedsersdorf offers this excellent take on political correctness on college campuses and how it chills speech.
- Blogger criticizes local sheriff. Local sheriff has blogger raided by SWAT team. Court says that’s clearly unconstitutional.