Listed on: December 27, 2016
Sponsor: The Mercatus Center
Location: Arlington, VA 22201
Tags: Entry level job Film/Video Production Learn Liberty
* Identifying music, photography, and video b-roll to use in projects
* Helping out on video shoots
* Participating in brainstorms and the ability to suggest new ideas
* Coordinating the production process, including managing freelancers, setting schedules, organizing equipment and other administrative duties as directed
Skills and Qualifications
* Bachelor’s Degree in digital media and 2 years’ experience
* Familiar with digital trends and comfortable learning new platforms and techniques
* Detail oriented with ability to handle multiple projects
* Amenable to constructive feedback
* Interest in learning more about all aspects of production and show an ability to independently identify training opportunities
Help us grow:
Please submit your cover letter and resume, as well as three references, through our online application process, https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1474124
* Flexible, professional, open office environment that encourages innovation and entrepreneurship and provides substantial opportunity for professional growth.
* Health and dental insurance coverage (which includes paying 100% of the health insurance premium and tax-free reimbursement of all deductible expenses, and paying 100% of the dental insurance premium).
* Flexible Spending Accounts, long-term disability and life insurance, 403(b) retirement savings program.
* One free course per semester at George Mason University (GMU).
About the Mercatus Center at George Mason University:
The Mercatus Center at George Mason University is the world’s premier university source for market-oriented ideas—bridging the gap between academic ideas and real-world problems. A university-based research center, Mercatus advances knowledge about how markets work to improve people’s lives by training graduate students, conducting research, and applying economics to offer solutions to society’s most pressing problems. Our mission is to generate knowledge and understanding of the institutions that affect the freedom to prosper and to find sustainable solutions that overcome the barriers preventing individuals from living free, prosperous, and peaceful lives. Founded in 1980, the Mercatus Center is located on George Mason University’s Arlington campus.